WMS Log Analyzer visitor activity analysis application for your Microsoft Windows Media Services. Unlike other analyzers, WMS Log Analyzer has been designed especially for analyzing Windows Media Services log files and supports the entire set of Windows Media Services log file data and provides the best and most complete analysis of these files. With WMS Log Analyzer, you can get all kind of statistics concerning loaded files, visitors, clip playing time, visitors' Countries, etc.
This program creates dynamic reports on-the-fly. Also, you can easily get virtually any subreport by just right-clicking the item you need and selecting the subreport you need. WMS Log Analyzer supports log files of the W3C Windows Media Services format and exported files in the CSV format. The program automatically detects the type of each log file. The flexible system of filters allows you to customize WMS Log Analyzer in the best possible way so that only data that you need is displayed in reports.
The program has a user-friendly interface so you can start working with it right after install. Statistical data is displayed in Diagrams and tables. It is also possible to print reports.
* Automatically Detect log file formats
* Automatically Extract archived log files
* Countries reports
* Cities and Regions reports(Professional edition)
* Work with command line parameter(Professional edition)
* Integrated FTP Client to downloading log files
* Integrated HTTP Client to downloading log files
* Dynamic filtering on pages, hosts, referrers etc
* Export report in HTML format
* Export report in CSV format
* Export report in TXT format
* Sending reports via e-mail